£120.00 - £200.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
TLTP are currently recruiting for an outstanding SEN Music Teacher for a 'good' Pupil Referral Unit in West London.
The role is a part-time teaching position with the potential to go full time in the Summer term. You will have responsibility for teaching SEN pupils.
The post is to start ASAP working until the end of the academic year, with the potential for it to continue. This position is best suited to teachers who have strong Music Teaching experience and are comfortable delivering 1:1 lessons as well as group classes.
You will be teaching Music to pupils aged 11-16 some of which will be working towards GCSE grades. As an SEN teacher, you should be able to adapt your lessons and subject material to suit each student's ability.
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teacher role will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Be a qualified teacher, comfortable teaching both at functional skills and foundation level.
- Be experienced in, or comfortable working in an environment with students aged 11-16, with a variety of special needs, who present challenging behaviour.
The school is located in the borough of Ealing and is accessible by nearby public transport links. As an SEN teacher you will have access to a supportive team and will have dedicated Teaching Assistants available in your lessons, plus:
- Special equipment and toys to help with your lessons and teaching
- Access to extensive CPD courses to help with your professional development
Apply now or call Ronni on 0208 709 6540 for more information!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Refer them to us and we will pay you £250 (subject to statutory deductions) for every person we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. Simply click www.tltp.co.uk/refer to fill in a few details.