Smile Education want to hear from you!
We are working in partnership with a well-known Secondary School based in Greater Manchester – this will be to support in KS3 and KS4!
Whether you have been within the teaching profession for years or are an Early Careers Teacher looking to gain more experience within schools, teaching on supply is the perfect way to gain more experience and try new things, without committing to a full-time, contracted teaching position.
What we are looking for:
The benefits of working within a teaching post through Smile:
- Qualified Teacher Status – you must be a qualified teacher for this role.
- Early Careers Teachers are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience of teaching within a UK Secondary School is required.
- Confident individuals who can engage with children of a variety of abilities.
- Individuals who are passionate about improving the academic journeys of the children within their care
- Your own personal consultant, contactable for any inquiries or support.
- Competitive rates – paid to scale.
- Regular opportunities to attend CPD sessions.
- Becoming part of the Smile Family
If this role sounds suited to you, please contact me Tiffany@smile-education.co.uk / 0161 843 4838
Not looking for supply roles yourself, but know of somebody who is? For every teacher you refer to Smile Education, you will receive a £200 referral bonus once they have worked 10 days with us.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.