£140 - £175 per day
Permanent | Full Time
I currently have so many vacancies for supply teachers all around North London. We supply exclusively to many North London Secondary schools. They could be day to day supply or a long-term role depending on what you prefer.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to develop their career and join an exceptional department whose main goal is to provide the best learning experience for their students.
Teachers are more than encouraged to self-review their performance alongside being guided in exceeding their personal and professional goals that will only benefit their skillset.
The schools in North London are looking for Various teachers with Various specialism. Ideally, they want someone who is dynamic in the classroom and able to adapt the learning material to different ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Secondary teacher with great subject knowledge
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Have experience of teaching Secondary Schools
• Have an updated CV
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
• Hold a valid and current DBS
What Protocol can offer you:
• Priority access to our partnership clients
• locations local to you to work
• Market Leading pay rates
• one to one support with interview process/own dedicated consultant
• free access to training programmes
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.