Smile, Northwest is recruiting for a Design & Technology Technician for one of our Secondary Schools, in Salford, Greater Manchester.
About the role:
- Providing support to teaching staff within the Technology department
- Preparation of materials for practical classes both before and during lessons
- Prepare specialist equipment for teaching staff and pupils advising teaching staff on potential problems/hazards with equipment.
- Cleaning classroom benches and shelves when necessary.
- Maintaining clean and tidy storage areas.
- Prompt and safe storage of all apparatus; routine maintenance, repair, and cleaning of equipment within Technology workshops and preparation area
You will have knowledge on the school curriculum and learning stages and previous experience working within a UK school
. Beneficial traits for this role include patience, drive, and approachability.What are the benefits of working with us?
You will be working for a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) approved supplier with a team full of education experts! You will be paired with a dedicated consultant who will work closely with you to find the perfect employment opportunity to suit your needs and requirements.
You will follow Smile Educations quick and easy application process which includes a video interview with your dedicated consultant.
What are you waiting for?
Email your CV to tiffany and call me 0161 843 4838 It is the aim of Smile Education to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender/gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics). Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. Read our commitment to diversity here:
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.